Just another Monday at the Bear.
- Hell – Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Speak Softly Love (Theme from The Godfather) – Wow, I so didn’t know that song.
- Beautiful Day – It was U2’s song, I only sang it.
- This Love – From Maroon 5. I thought I didn’t know it, but it came through in the end.
- Just the Way You Are – Much better this time out although I doubt it will ever become a crowd pleaser.
- Good Morning Starshine – Nooby Nobby Low Low.
- Folsom Prison Blues – Johnny Cash sang it right the first time.
- Take Me Home, County Roads – Mountain Momma.
- Wanted – I took the lead after providing back-up for months.
- Rawhide – Another song about a cowboy (but with real horses, not metal ones)